Hi. I’m Mandy. Welcome to my Blender Reviews Blog!
Are you looking for the best blender available? This is where your search ends. Everything that you need to know about blenders is right here with my blenders reviews. For those who can’t wait to check out the blenders, skip ahead to my top blender picks for my recommendations.
How To Choose The Best Blender
I didn’t realize there were two types of blenders until someone brought a hand blender to my home party some years ago. I mean, I knew the hand blender existed, but I didn’t place both types of blender together – they look so different!
|Countertop blender – Is a blender with a jug or container. You put it on the countertop and press buttons to make it blend. This is suitable for large amount blending, things that need a longer period of blending, or things that consists of many ingredients, e.g. chili paste. ($15 – $1000)|
|Immersion blender – Is a stick-like thing with blades also called a hand blender or handheld blender. You hold it in your hand and immerse the blades in the stuff you want to blend. Great for quick blending and bringing it to the pot instead of transferring hot soup to and from the blender. ($15 – $400)|
After deciding which type of blender you want, it’s time to look at your expectations of the blender. Since the quality and price range of blenders are so greatly varied, it’s important to know whether you should go for that $500 high quality blender that will do all the things you want it to do, or that $30 personal blender will do just fine, so ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want a heavy duty blender like those used in places like Starbucks and Coffee Bean? Or do you want a blender that is used occasionally on the weekends?
- Do you want a blender that can last you from your generation to the 2nd or even 3rd generation? Or do you want a short-term medium size blender for your student days only?
- Do you want to blend big batches of food at any one go? Or are you just blending for yourself?
If you’re looking for a countertop blender, go to my guide here for more on how to select kitchen blender models.
For immersion blenders, check out my best immersion blender page where I will tell you which are the high quality hand held blenders you can get for a good price.
There are many famous brands for kitchen appliances including blenders. Among them are Kitchen Aid, Cuisinart, Oster, Braun, Vita-Mix, etc. It’s quite head-spinning just to think about them, let alone look at every blender that they have produced! So, to help you in your choice, I have done a thorough research and these are the best blenders I came up with.
- Best Smoothie Blender – Great blender for crushing ice and smoothie making.
- Best Handheld Blender – Use a handheld blender for quick blends and save a ton of time.
- Best Selling Blenders – The top ten bestselling countertop blenders and handheld blenders on Amazon.
- Best Blender For General Purposes – The best general blender for all purposes. This quality blender comes with a reasonable price!
- Best High Quality Blender – This blender can do anything from blending a simple pesto to kneading bread!
- Best Small Blender – This personal blender is compact enough for small kitchens and portable enough for your workplace.
- Professional Bar Blender – Powerful blender for your cocktails and smoothies.
- Good Blender To Consider – This is another good blender to consider for the budget around $100.
There are many reasons why I set up this blog. Over the years, I’ve been accumulating plenty of tips and hints on blenders. I can’t possible own all the blenders, but I do own a lot of blenders:) I guess that the best way of becoming an expert in blenders is not just by research but also by trial and error. However, my journey to pick the right blender for me is quite expensive and time consuming. As such, I hope to save you the trouble of running around when your blender breaks down and instead help you to get the best possible blender that is suitable with your needs, right from the start in my blender blog here.
My Favorite Blenders To Recommend
As you can see I have divided the blender into few different categories and pick the best of the best for each category, here are my quick links for each product:
- Blender with Glass Jar – A glass jar has several advantages over plastic jars; click to find out why and which the top blenders with glass jar is.
- Blender for Coffee Shop – My pick of a great blender for commercial use.
- Blender with Juicer Attachment – Blend and juice with just one machine.
- Blender with Chopper Attachment – One simple tool for simple cooking.
- Oster 4093 – Best general blender, this Oster Beehive blender is very good indeed for its price.
- Vitamix 5200 – Best Highest Quality Blender, expensive but powerful.
- Tribest Small Personal Blender – Best Small Blender, great for travel and personal use.
- Cuisinart CSB-76 – Best Immersion Blender, for quick blending in the kitchen.
There are so many things you can find out about blenders. There is more to it than just knowing how to buy a blender. I have compiled everything you should need to know for your blending journey. I hope that by dividing them into a few blogs post, the information can be easily disseminated. Fret no more. Knowing all about the blenders and reviews of blenders are just a click of a button away. Once you have gotten the gist of it, blending can and will be such a joy. What are you waiting for? Click it, read it, blend it. And learn how to make smoothie! HAPPY BLENDING!!!